Vetafarm South American Mix

  • Sale
  • Regular price $11.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.


Vetafarm South American Mix

Completely balanced extruded pellet diet specifically designed to meet the particular dietary needs of South American Parrots.

  • Complete diet for South American birds such as Conures, Amazons and Macaws
  • Made with fresh nuts to appeal to exotic parrots
  • Formulated nutrition – Designed by Avian Vets
  • Reduces mess and waste

 

TARGET SPECIES: South American Mix is recommended for South American parrots such as conures, amazons and macaws. South American Mix can be used for any pet or breeding South American bird.


RECOMMENDED USE: South American Mix has been developed to provide complete nutritional balance for growth, breeding, brain function and optimum feather development when fed at 80% of the total diet.


KEY FEATURES: South American Mix has been designed to meet the nutritional needs of South American parrots for both breeding and companion birds. The pellets have been cooked through an extrusion process, which allows for quicker absorption and a higher uptake of nutrients into the bird. South American Mix is made from human-grade ingredients grown in Australia with added fresh nuts for stronger palatability.


DIRECTIONS: Feed pellets at a rate of approx 8g per 100g of bodyweight – consisting of 80% of the diet. The remaining 20% should consist of a  combination of fresh fruits and vegetables (15%) and fresh, hand-selected nuts (5%) such as almonds, walnuts and macadamias. Vetafarm Deli-Stix can also be added to this 5% as a healthy, balanced treat and behavioural enrichment tool. (E.g. A small conure (approx. 100g bodyweight) requires a minimum of 8g of South American Mix per day. A medium amazon (approx. 400g bodyweight) requires a minimum of 30g of South American Mix per day. A large macaw (approx 800g bodyweight) requires a minimum of 60g of South American Mix per day).


INGREDIENTS: Whole Australian grains and nuts (wheat, corn, soy bean, peanuts and almonds), potato starch, chicory root extract, vegetable oils and natural organic acids, amino acids (lysine, methionine and threonine), choline, vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D3, E, H and K) and minerals (calcium, cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, sulphur and zinc).


PRODUCT EXPIRY: 2 years from date of manufacture.


GUARANTEED ANALYSIS:
Min. Crude Protein 19.0%     Min. Crude Fat 7.0%
Max. Fibre 4.0%                    Max. Salt (NaCl) 0.5%
Calcium 0.8 - 1.0%               Phosphorus 0.4%
Vitamin A (min.) 6000 IU/kg  Vitamin D3 (min.) 2000 IU/kg
Vitamin E (min.) 150mg/kg

PELLET SIZE: 8mm

PACK SIZE: 350g, 2kg, 10kg

More Information Click Here