Vetafarm Insecta Pro
Complete live food replacement
Can be fed dry, mixed with water to create a crumble
Formulated nutrition – Designed by Avian Vets
- Takes the mess and guesswork out of feeding insect eating birds. Supplies crucial proteins found in insects, that grains and vegetables lack.
- Stimulates breeding pairs of Insectivores/Omnivorous and balances the diet of young. Extrusion cooked for safety and digestibility.
- Used and recommended by Taronga Zoo.
- Insectivorous birds require a diet high in protein and fat, Insecta-Pro provides a convenient, balanced diet for all species (except Mynas and Toucans).
- Omnivorous birds (Blackbirds, Thrush, Magpies etc.) benefit from Insecta-Pro and mixed 50:50 and fed as a moist blend.
TARGET SPECIES: Insectivorous and omnivorous birds (such as blackbirds, thrush and magpies). Not suitable for toucans and Indian mynas.
RECOMMENDED USE: Insectivorous birds require a diet high in protein
and fat. Insecta-Pro has been designed to provide a supplemental feed for all insectivorous birds, including those requiring live food.
KEY FEATURES: Extrusion cooked for safety and digestibility. Takes the mess and guesswork out of feeding insect-eating birds. Supplies crucial proteins found in insects, which grains and vegetables lack. Stimulates breeding pairs of insectivores/omnivores and balances the diet of young.
DIRECTIONS: Make freely available as the primary food source. Can be fed dry, mixed with water to create a crumble, mixed with other foods and fruits or dampened and rolled into balls. Insecta-Pro can be mixed with other soft feedstuffs such as fruits, pupae, eggs etc. This damp mix is supplied to the birds to provide a wide-based, nutritious feed that will stimulate breeding pairs and provide a fully balanced diet for the young.
INGREDIENTS: Lamb meal, whole grains (wheat and corn), soy protein, vegetable oils and natural organic acids, amino acids (lysine, methionine and threonine), vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D3, E, H and K) and minerals (calcium, cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, sulphur and zinc).
PRODUCT EXPIRY: 2 years from date of manufacture.
Min. Crude Protein 30.0% Min. Crude Fat 5.0%
Max. Fibre 6.0% Max. Salt (NaCl) 0.5%
PACK SIZES: 450g, 2kg, 10kg
More Information Click Here