Passwell Fruit & Nut is a delicious and healthy treat for pet and aviary birds.
- Made with a selection of high quality dried fruits & nuts.
- Fortified with the balanced nutrition of Passwell Parrot Pellets to supply additional protein, vitamins & minerals.
- Suitable for all medium to large parrots & cockatoos.
A selection of seasonal dried fruits and nuts that may include paw paw, pineapple, apricot, banana, sultanas, pepitas, peanuts & almonds. Fortified with Passwell Parrot Pellets which contain: Ground grains including triticale, wheat, barley, maize and oats, whey and soy proteins, meat meal, lysine, methionine, mannan oligosaccharides, ?-glucans, vegetable oils, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids (including EPA & DHA), carotenoids, vitamins A, B1,B2,B6, B12,C,D3,E,K, nicotinamide, pantothenic acid, biotin, folic acid, choline, inositol, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, zinc, iron, manganese, copper, iodine, selenium
330g, 1.25kg, 5kg*, 10kg* & 20kg*.
Suitable for all medium to large parrots including Ringnecks, Alexandrines, Conures, Amazons, Macaws, Eclectus, Rosellas, Galahs, Corellas, Sulphur-crests and Black Cockatoos.
- Feed as a supplement to aviary birds or as a treat for pet birds.
- Use as a reward when training pet birds.
- Can be fed as upto 25% of the total diet.
- Offer in a large dish to collect and recycle any wastage.
- Remove moist or fouled food daily.
Using Fruit & Nut to convert Birds onto Pellets
Passwell Fruit & Nut is ideal to feed to parrots when converting from a seed diet to Passwell Parrot Pellets. When doing this remove other treat items and seed from the aviary. Offer a small amount of Passwell Fruit & Nut in a large bowl, and do not top up until the birds have had a chance to try everything in the mix. Then offer more Fruit & Nut, but also gradually increase the quantity of Passwell Parrot Pellets in the bowl. As the birds start eating the pellets, cut back the fruit & nut mix to no more than 25% of the total diet.
* Only Avaliable upon request