Milbemax for Dogs over 5kg & Under 25kg
Milbemax is basic all round treatment and preventative for all major worms including heartworm in dogs.
Milbemax for dogs treats for
- Roundworm (Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina),
- Hookworm (Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense),
- Whipworm (Trichuris vulpis)
- Tapeworm (Dipylidum caninum, Echinococcus granulosus, Taenia spp)
- And Heartworm (Dirofilaria immitis) Prevention.
Milbemax is ideal for both dogs and puppies. Treatments can be administered from 2 weeks of age and at least 0.5kg.
Treatments with Puppies, 2,4,6,8 & 12 weeks.
Treatment for Dogs and Older Puppies can be administered monthly for Heartworm prevention or 3 months for intestinal worming. Treat according to puppy or dogs weight using the correct dosage size and tablet amounts.