Fido’s Fre-Itch Rinse Concentrate
Formed in 1970 Mavlab (Fido's) manufactures over 250 products and are sold in more than 15 countries. With nearly all developed and manufactured here in Australia.
Contains the natural insecticide Pyrethrin for flea and tick control (including the paralysis tick)
- Contains the natural insecticide Pyrethrin for flea and tick control (including the paralysis tick) and stops reattachment for up to 3 days.
- Can be used on its own if the pet is not too dirty, otherwise use any of the Fido’s grooming shampoos first before applying the rinse.
- Can be made up into a rinse, dip or spray and applied onto the coat for bathing or after and between baths.
- Does not need to be washed off as the residual effect of the rinse works long after application.
- Leaves the coat shiny and smelling pleasant for days after.
- Can be used in conjunction with long term flea treatment products.
- Widely used in most grooming facilities, hydrobaths, and home bathing applications.
- Pyrethrins 10g/L, Piperonyl Butoxide 18g/L, N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide 30g/L
- The product is safe to use on cats, however we suggest a light spray rather than soaking the pet fully and take particular care to avoid the mouth and eyes. Towel dry well afterwards.