They’ll lap it up
It’s so easy to freshen your dog’s or cat’s breath with drinking water additive Aquadent®
- Contains xylitol, a well-recognised active ingredient used in human dental care products
- Xylitol inhibits bacterial growth and when used daily, reduces plaque accumulation^
- Helps improve bad breath when used daily
Simply add 10mL Aquadent to 1L of drinking water each day for dogs over 11kg, or 5mL to 500mL of drinking water for pets under 11kg
Did you know?
- Periodontal disease is the most common disease process seen in vet medicine affecting up to 80% of dogs and 70% of cats over 3 years of age*.
- Gingivitis and periodontitis are diseases of the teeth and gums that can also affect the heart, liver, kidneys, joints and brain.
- The good news is that dental disease is preventable through regular veterinary visits and good home care.
Aquadent® makes oral hygiene easy.