NEXGARD SPECTRA® For Dogs (Special Order)
This item is Special Order only and can take upto 10 days for stock to arrive before dispatch.
Easy to give
NEXGARD SPECTRA® is a tasty beef-flavoured chew that dogs love – 100% of owners surveyed said it was well received by their dog!*
Easy to remember
Forget sprays, tick collars, or separate monthly or 3-monthly tablets for parasite protection. Just one chew, once a month protects against fleas, ticks, mites, heartworm and worms!
Makes life easy!
Give with or without food, whichever is most convenient. Unlike some sprays, spot-on formulations or collars, NEXGARD SPECTRA is not affected by bathing or swimming.
Available in handy 3-month and 6-month protection packs.
Parasite protection summary
- Kills fleas fast, within 6 to 8 hours
- Rapid action kills newly acquired fleas before they can lay eggs
- Provides effective control of pre-existing Paralysis ticks within 24 hours
- Protects all month long against Paralysis ticks, Bush ticks and Brown Dog ticks
- Prevents heartworm disease
- Next time your dog is due for their heartworm preventative, you can now simplify your parasite control with just one chew
- Mites are small parasites that can live on, or within, the skin of your dog.
- Infestation with mites leads to a disease know as mange. Depending on the type of mite and severity of disease, signs of manage can include skin irritation, itchiness and hair loss.
- Some mites are highly contagious, spreading easily between dogs. Sarcoptes mites may even transmitted to humans